Two scholarships of $ 1000 will be awarded
- Applicant(s) must be majoring in Spanish in the College of Arts and Humanities.
- Applicant(s) must hold sophomore standing or above with a grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Applicant(s) must be accepted into a University study abroad program to study in a country relevant to the applicant’s major. If a relevant University study abroad program is not taking place in the year, then the scholarship will still be awarded, waiving this requirement.
- Applicant must submit an essay demonstrating their interest and passion in the study of Spanish.
- Financial need is not a criterion.
- For an application form, email Alma Alarcon at [email protected]
- An application letter, which discusses the professional importance of the UCF Summer Study Abroad Program to the individual’s future educational and/or professional goals.
- A complete copy of the applicant’s academic record. ·
- Applications and all supporting documents should be sent to [email protected] with a cc to [email protected].
- The deadline for applications is set for March 8th 2023 at 5 pm.