Distinguish yourself and learn to speak Arabic, one of the five most-spoken languages in the world.
Why should you learn Arabic?
- Arabic is considered a critical language by the U.S. Government.
- Learning Arabic will set you apart from others in your personal and professional life.
- It is an entrée into a historically and culturally rich and diverse civilization.
- Arabic speakers are in high-demand.
- You can promote understanding of Arabic culture in the United States and elsewhere.
- You will be able to act as an ambassador of goodwill for the U.S. as you travel in Arabic-speaking countries.
- It will increase your chances of receiving study abroad and other academic scholarships.
- Arabic is a bridge to learning languages such as Urdu, Turkish, Farsi, and Hebrew.
» View available courses
(Search for ARA prefix)