2 students will be awarded $500 each
- Applicants must hold a 3.0 GPA
- Recipients must demonstrate financial need as determined by the Free Application for Student Aid
- Preference will be given to undergraduate students studying languages abroad
- Preference will be given to female students, and specifically any candidates who are survivors of Breast Cancer
- To get an application form, email Alma Alarcon at [email protected]
- A free style application letter, which discusses the applicant’s financial need as well as the importance of the studying languages abroad to the individual’s educational future goals.
- Applications and all supporting documents should be sent to Alma Alarcon: [email protected] with a cc to [email protected]
The deadline for applications is set for February 21, 2024 at 5 pm.
Alma Alarcon at [email protected]