- Students should be juniors or first-semester seniors in good academic standing
- Students must have declared a minor in Italian
- Students must have a 3.0 GPA overall and a 3.2 in Italian
- Preference will be given to students who have taken at least two Italian courses at the 3000 level before receiving the scholarship. Alternatively, the student may have demonstrated proficiency in Italian at this level.
- The award must be toward the Study Abroad program in Italy sponsored by the Department of Modern Languages and Literatures.
- To get an application form, email Alma Alarcon at [email protected]
- A one (1) page essay describing why they would like to study in Italy and how this experience will enhance their academic pursuits
- Two (2) letters of recommendation (one from a current faculty member and one from a member of the community)
- Applications should be sent to Alma Alarcon at [email protected] with a cc to [email protected]
The deadline for applications is set for March 8th, 2023 at 5 pm.
Alma Alarcon at [email protected]