- Applicants must be enrolled as either full or part-time students in the College of Arts and Humanities.
- Applicants must have formally applied for participation in a UCF Summer Study Program.
- Preference will be given only to those individuals with financial need who show general merit.
- Applications must be received one week after the deadline for the UCF Summer Abroad Programs.
- To get an application form, email Alma Alarcon at [email protected]
- A free style application letter, which discusses the applicant’s financial need as well as the importance of the UCF Summer Study Program to the individual’s educational future goals.
- A complete copy of the applicant’s academic record
- Three reference letters, preferably one from a present or former language instructor.
- Applications should be sent to Alma Alarcon: [email protected] with a cc to Pamela McGlinchey, [email protected]
The deadline for applications is set for February 28, 2022 at 5 pm.
Alma Alarcon at [email protected]