Students planning to graduate in Spring 2019 must meet all requirements in all declared programs no later than May 10, 2019 to receive the bachelor’s degree from the University of Central Florida.
Students planning to graduate in Spring 2019 must do the following:
- Submit notice of Intent to Graduate through myUCF portal October 15, 2018 through November 30, 2018
- Complete university and CAH surveys online.
- Accept enrollment in CAH Students ITG Review webcourse and complete all modules as part of mandatory Intent to Graduate review process with CAHSA.
- Respond to CAH graduation ([email protected]) emails through Knights email.
- Meet with major advisor to verify major requirements are met, in progress, or planned for final semester.
- Beginning October 29, 2018, enroll exclusively in UCF courses for the graduation term.
(NOTE: It is against university policy to be transient in the graduating semester)
- Fulfill requirements of all declared programs.
- Verify final grades and completed degree audit after May 10th, 2019.
Through the spring semester, CAHSA will send degree audits to major advisors for review and update. CAHSA will notify students if there are deficiencies via Knights email. After May 10, 2019, CAHSA will review students’ audits and verify all degree requirements have been met.