The College of Arts and Humanities marketing and communications team handles internal and external communication for the college, including media relations, websites, advertising, publications and social media. Photo and video assets are also available.
Media interested in covering the college or seeking a faculty expert should contact Heather Gibson, Director of Communications and Marketing, at 407-823-5095 or [email protected].
Join in the conversation on:
Individual departments and schools also have social media pages and accounts that are focused on their areas.
Do you have news about our alumni, students or faculty? Share exciting projects, awards and accomplishments using the news submission form.
Photography and Video
- Photographer Request Form
- UCF College of Arts and Humanities Model Release Form
- UCF Tandem Vault — Search and download photo assets from all areas of the university.
The college follows the UCF brand guidelines. Learn more about the university’s logos and identity system, or find official logos for UCF departments and units..
Use the links below to download the official university letterhead with contact information for the College of Arts and Humanities:
Letterhead for Microsoft Word (.docx) • Letterhead for Adobe Acrobat (.pdf)
For website and design inquiries, contact Matthew Dunn, Web Content Manager.
CAH Communications Council Members
Looking for a communications contact in your area? Start with these departmental liaisons:
- Dean’s Office: Heather Gibson, Morganne Flood
- Alumni: Azela Santana, Chris Hixon
- CHDR: Mike Shier
- CREATE: Tracey Morrison
- English: Denise Montenegro
- History: Jessie Oldham
- Modern Languages and Literatures: Kristal Cintron Martinez
- Performing Arts: Jessica Compton, Bridget Parry (Box Office)
- Philosophy: Maribel Herrera
- Visual Arts and Design: Hannah Estes
- University Writing Center: Mariana Chao
- Women’s and Gender Studies: Leandra Preston-Sidler
- Writing and Rhetoric: Sherry Robertson
external link disclaimer
Links to sites outside of the ucf.edu domain are provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or approval by the University of Central Florida. UCF bears no responsibility for the content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Contact the external site for answers to questions regarding its content.