The College of Arts and Humanities marketing and communications team handles internal and external communication for the college, including media relations, websites, advertising, publications and social media. Photo and video assets are also available.
Join in the conversation on:
Individual departments and schools also have social media pages and accounts that are focused on their areas.
Do you have news about our alumni, students or faculty? Share exciting projects, awards and accomplishments using the news submission form.
Photography and Video
Branding and Design
The college follows the UCF brand guidelines.
For CAH logos, website inquiries and design projects, contact Matthew Dunn, Web Content Manager.
CAH ComMunications CoUNCIL Members
Looking for a communications contact in your area? Start with these departmental liaisons:
- Dean’s Office: Heather Gibson, Nicole Wills
- Alumni: Azela Santana
- CHDR: Mike Shier
- CREATE: Tracey Morrison
- English: Emily Rawley, Meghan Crowther
- History: Tiffany Rivera
- Modern Languages and Literatures: Lisa Clendenning
- Performing Arts: Jessica Compton, Bridget Parry (Box Office)
- Philosophy: Maribel Herrera
- Visual Arts and Design: Hannah Estes
- University Writing Center: Mariana Chao
- Women’s and Gender Studies: Leandra Preston-Sidler
- Writing and Rhetoric: Sherry Robertson