More than a ceremony, commencement is an important milestone in the lives of our Knights and the loved ones who have supported them throughout their educational journey. UCF is inviting graduating students and their families, friends and faculty members to virtual commencement ceremonies on Saturday, December 19. The college ceremonies will be hosted on UCF’s Facebook and YouTube pages.
The College of Arts and Humanities virtual ceremony is Saturday, December 19 at 2:45.
More information about UCF commencement is available at commencement.ucf.edu/2020/fall/notice.
UCF 2020 graduates are welcomed back to campus for an opportunity to walk across the stage and take official graduation photos. We are excited to provide you and your loved ones a chance to celebrate your hard-earned achievement by hearing your name announced as you cross the stage.
This opportunity is available to Spring, Summer and Fall 2020 graduates. Advance registration is required. More details are at registrar.ucf.edu/grad-walk-info.
You are now a UCF AlumKnight! Azela Santana, Associate Director of Alumni Engagement for the College of Arts and Humanities, can help keep you connected with your alma mater. Find information about joining the CAH alumni chapter, participating in social media, attending alumni events and other ways to stay involved at cah.ucf.edu/alumni-giving.
Five ways for alumni to stay connected
- Join our CAH Alumni Chapter Facebook Group to stay informed on events, talks, and other opportunities happening in the college.
- Receive CAH eNewsletters to stay up to date! Here’s a sample of what you’ll see. Don’t forget to provide your updated contact information.
- Become an alumni volunteer for the College of Arts and Humanities Alumni Chapter! We’re always looking for alumni who want to stay connected and involved.
- UCF alumni have access to career and professional development services. With a UCF degree as a line-item on your resume, you’re already well on your way to a phenomenal and fulfilling career. We want to help you get there!
- UCF Alumni has no dues, and big savings! Learn more about your perks here.
Individuals are not guaranteed graduation until the degree certification process is completed. Please refer to your academic advisor if you have questions about your graduation eligibility.
Associate Director of Alumni Engagement