• Internship Opportunities: Learn more about the available internship opportunities, read intern blogs, and more.
• History Portfolio: Find out more about the required undergraduate History Portfolio.
• Phi Alpha Theta: Find out more on UCF’s chapter of Phi Alpha Theta, the National History Honor Society.
• Scholarships: See what scholarships are available through the History Department.
• Research and Writing Resources: Helpful information on how to write a book review, peer review a research paper, write a historiographical essay, and publish in peer-reviewed journals.
• Resources for History Majors & Historians: Resources for anyone interested in History, pursuing a degree in History, and professional historians.
Digital History Resources
DiRT – Digital Research Tools Wiki
Digital History Reviews (OAH)
The Programming Historian
Digital History: A Guide to Gathering, Preserving, and Presenting the Past on the Web (2006)
Digital History and Argument White Paper (2017)
Current Research in Digital Historyhttps://crdh.rrchnm.org/