Starting in the Fall of 2013, The Writing Across the Curriculum Program is offering WAC Fellows (former and current) a space to continue thinking about teaching writing in their classes. These times will be available every week.
During these times, we will be available to answer questions or discuss issues that arise when implementing writing, critical thinking, and active learning strategies.
- How to use writing as a tool for learning in my classes
- How to revise a writing assignment to better meet student learning outcomes
- How to assign and respond to drafts, revisions / peer-reviewed assignments
- How to respond to student writing more efficiently and effectively
- How to create or adjust a rubric or grading comments
- How to expand writing support in all my teaching
Come to chat or simply enjoy a quiet space to work. Bring your own laptop, or use ours.
Location: 106 Colbourn Hall