Calling all UCF faculty and staff with interest areas in the field of Arts & Wellness!
The Pabst Steinmetz Foundation Arts & Wellness Innovation Awards are open for submission from Monday, August 20-Thursday, September 20, 2018. Two winners will be selected and receive $25,000 each.
The purpose of the Pabst Steinmetz Foundation Arts & Wellness Innovation Awards is to build sustainable models for arts and wellness innovation both across the community and UCF campus. Interdisciplinary collaboration and evidence based community impact will be recognized as guides for building sustainability.
All submissions must meet all of the following criteria:
- Preference will be given to initiatives that are interdisciplinary, community-focused and sustainable.
- Cross-disciplinary: Applicants must involve the UCF College of Arts and Humanities and at least one other college, unit or center at the University of Central Florida in each submission.
- All programs, initiatives or projects must contain an evaluation framework (quantitative or qualitative.)
- Caregiving for loved ones with cognitive disorders
- Enforcing positivity with youth populations/mental health/bullying
- Daily wellness and self-care
Nomination Form and Selection Process
More information about the award, including the nomination form, is available at www.cah.ucf.edu/arts-wellness-innovation-awards.
- Nominations open August 20, 2018 and are due September 20, 2018.
- The selection committee comprises a representative from the UCF College of Arts and Humanities, the UCF College of Nursing, and the UCF College of Medicine, as well as up to three at-large members from the arts and wellness community.
- If a team is selected as the winner, the team leader will receive the award.
- Award presentations will be made in Spring 2019.
For questions, please contact Kara Robertson, Director for Advancement for UCF College of Arts and Humanities at [email protected].