The college raised $1,549,432 in private philanthropy (July 1, 2021 – June 30, 2022).
- 1,016 new donors gave gifts between $1 and $24,000 for a total of $229,253, a 7.7 percent increase.
- 359 alumni donors
- 148 scholarships totaling $131,555 were awarded for an average of $889 each
- On UCF Day of Giving, 500 donors gave $691,605 representing 19 percent of the total raised by the university
- 676 total gifts
- 131 first time donors
- 238 alumni donors
- Average gift was $1,023.09
- 15 challenge and bonus funds won totaling $29,618.42
- 146 CAH employees contributed a total of $143,050 in FY23.
- Temple Shalom of Deltona Endowed Scholarship in Judaic Studies
- Ted Greenberg Memorial Scholarship in Creative Writing
- Troy Driggers Music Endowed Scholarship
- Marching Knights Scholarship Fund
- The Lynn McConnell Hepner Scholarship Fund
- Ron and Debbie Dunham Endowed Percussion Scholarship
- Howard and Mary Giurich Endowed Percussion Scholarship
- The Mark Brotherton Memorial Scholarship in Theatre
- The Bud Weber Library of String Instruments Fund
- Stephen H. Goldman Endowed Fund