Skip to main content
- History B.A.
- History B.A. and M.A. Accelerated Undergraduate-Graduate Program allows highly qualified undergraduate majors in history to begin taking graduate-level courses which will count towards their master’s degree while completing their baccalaureate degree program. Participation will enable completion of a B.A. and M.A. in five instead of six years for students enrolled in full-time course work.
- Africana Studies: is an interdisciplinary approach that emphasizes the artistic and intellectual traditions of all people of the African Diaspora. The Minor in Africana Studies is designed to complement a student’s major, incorporating courses from many subject areas.
- Florida Studies is an interdisciplinary minor that offers students a general background of the history, literature, politics, art, culture, and environment of Florida.
- History Minor
- Judaic Studies: forms an essential component of the university curriculum because the roots of western culture, civilization, and major world religions lie in ancient Jewish thought and practice, as manifested in the Hebrew Bible and subsequent writings.
- Middle Eastern Studies: The Middle Eastern Studies Minor at UCF is a great option for history students who have an interest in international affairs.
- Pre-Law in the Humanities
- Russian Studies